Nature’s Salves & Soaps Ozonated Oils are Ozonated under the direct supervision of a Certified Ozone Technician using high quality certified organic oils, medical grade ozone generators and medical grade oxygen.
Our salves are highly ozonated compared to other manufactures as we do not cut corners and we understand ozone!
WHY OZONE OILS FOR SKIN?
Health care industry report amazing results after application of ozone salves. Speeding up the healing process of damaged skin, reducing the appearance of blemishes & more. Ozoned oils offer a powerful, natural alternative to chemicals, cleaners & lotions.
Why use unrefined and not refined?
In a nutshell, well in this case a Sunflower Seed; the oil is extracted from the seeds by mechanically pressing them sometimes with low heat (this process is referred to as cold process). Refined oils are extracted by pressing, using chemicals and solvents and some bleach or use other chemicals on the seeds as well. Refined oils lose much of the nutritional benefits as compared to unrefined. When using oils for health, look for unrefined, even refined oils can state “cold processed” as they used that processed to extract the oils but may include bleach, solvents and other chemicals, etc…
Examples of product use:
- Oxygenating skin and stimulation of cells growth
- Wound treatment
- Skin inflammation reduction
- Aid in healing and scarring reduction
- Treatment of bacterial infections such as leg ulcers, fistulae, gingivitis, fungal infections, Sinus Issues, etc…
- Prevention of secondary infections during the post-surgical treatment
- Helps heal pimples, acne, etc…
- Sinus issue
- Oil Pulling
- Mouth rinsing/gargling
- Treatment of hemorrhoids, herpes simplex, psoriasis Muscles sore
- Moisturizing skin and face, removing make-up
- Sunburnt skin
- Insect bites and stings
- As a natural deodorant
Apply liberally 2-3 times a day as needed.